Friday, March 10, 2017

TGIF and NCCC Craft Show Bethlehem

Thank goodness it's Friday! 

Finally, the week is over and we can start thinking about the crafts we will complete over the weekend!

Will tonight be a few etched eggs?  Maybe some soap and earrings.  Or perhaps a few cards for Easter. 


I hope to make some cute HOPPY cards and Easter related eggs this weekend. 

I have a show coming up tomorrow in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania at NCCC.  Check Out Website Here!

The show will be from 9:00 AM through 3:00 PM. 

I am excited to be selling the following: 

  • Lithuanian Scratched Bantam, Chicken, Duck, Turkey, and Goose eggs 
  • Drop and Pull eggs (natural and colors)
  • One of a Kind Greeting Cards
  • Handmade Soap 
  • Earrings
  • Homemade Nut roll and Peanut Butter Eggs
  • Much much more!
Hopefully I will have the chance to take pictures when I am there and post about the fun my mom and I had.  

Until then... Happy Weekend Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment