Today I am in the office, but I hope to work on eggs once I return home. Here's the plan:
- Get some work done in the office. (halfway through checking this one off already... woohoo!)
- Dye 3 dozen eggs (the colors this week are Royal Purple, Tropical Blue, and Pumpkin)
- Scratch at least 9 eggs (all designs from my order book)
- Create 1 new design (much harder than it sounds since I am so picky about my designs)
- Clean up the kitchen island (this sounds easy but you have no seen my kitchen. This project may be a bog post in itself)
I have no been on here for a long time, but I plan (as I have said in the past) to make regular posts again. The more I update this blog the more I hope to keep in touch with my egg designs and maybe my house will end up a little cleaner too (probably not).
WISH ME LUCK!
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SPRING PLANS!