Sunday, January 23, 2011

Flowers from Dad


This past semester at law school was the best I have had so far. Even with all the problems and hurdles I finally had a good result. As a result, my dad did something unexpected and extremely sweet! He sent a bouquet of flowers to work! I had no idea that he would do it and the trip home was definitely interesting on the Pittsburgh bus.

Here are some pictures of the awesome bouquet he sent me. So far it has been almost a week and the flowers are still going strong!



I love the Spring feel these have! Gerber daises and roses along with many other special flowers :)



Thanks so much for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. ♥•*•♥ He is the cutest! ♥•*•♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww yeah! They are still going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the BEST!!! The flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!! Just like YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete