Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Flowers from Hubby

On September 6, 2014, I married Rob Gilson III.  We had an amazing wedding and are now living the married life.  

We had an advice ball during our reception.  People placed advice to us and on September 6, 2015 we will open the ball and read all the advice.

Although the advice should be a surprise, some people decided to tell us their advice in advance.  I'm so glad they did.  A relative decided to tell us that Rob should buy me flowers of the 6th of EVERY month as a reminder of our wedding day.  I should do something special for him too like dinner, a card, or a favorite candy.

Rob started doing this in October and is still going strong. 


On February 6, 2015 I received these: 



I love these flowers so much! The fun notes that he writes for them take the flowers to an awesome hilarious level. 

Hopefully, this advice sticks for years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment