Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Selling on Etsy

HELLO!!

Im a law student in Pittsburgh PA... while studying and surviving law school I also work on Lithuanian eggs that I sell on ETSY!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/teener1416

please check out my store... im trying to promote the crafts my family and I do.

Selling Eastern European (Lithuanian) scratched eggs, and other crafts.

Look at my items, I hope you enjoy them.
I hand select, empty, dye, freehand draw, and scratch these eggs.
Egg types range from small bantam chicken eggs up to goose eggs.

YES! every egg is real and hollow!
These are not wooden eggs.
They have been dyed then etched with a blade.
The technique is very old and a part of my Lithuanian heritage.

My family and I are extremely connected to our roots and engage in many of the traditions and crafts connected with our culture.
Not only do I etch eggs, but I learned how to make Lithuanian straw ornaments and my sister and mother make them on a regular basis to sell as well.

I hope you enjoy looking and shopping on my site and will contact me with any question you have about this almost lost art!

I ALSO DO CUSTOM ORDERS... JUST CONTACT ME WITH YOUR REQUEST AND IDEAS!!

Have a great day!

My email is teener1416@hotmail.com

1 comment: